WATCH NOW: Devastating 1-Hour Documentary "Clinton Cash"
Clinton Cash is a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book that the New York Times hailed as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle.”
Watch Clinton Cash Now: Well Worth It
Anyone who has seen it will tell you: It is well-worth the one hour and five minutes to watch the full Clinton Cash documentary, which details national news media-verified stories of Hillary Clinton's wealth-building corruption when she should have been serving the interests of America.
And we're supposed to trust that Corrupt Hillary will serve the best interests of the American people if given the power to assume the office of the President of the United States? We think not.
It is beyond reason that the Democratic National Committee has enabled Corrupt Hillary Clinton's run for the Presidency. There is no way she will be able to explain any of the revelations uncovered - especially the last 15 minutes of the video - in a debate with Donald Trump. Watch now:
Ericsson CEO Steps Down 1 Day After "Clinton Cash" Documentary Airs
Clinton Cash exposed telecommunications company Ericsson's dealings with Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism, under Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.
Breitbart News reported:
Just one day after the global premiere of Clinton Cash, Hans Westberg, the embattled CEO and president of telecoms company Ericsson, stepped down as the head of the Swedish wireless equipment maker.
21 More Scandalous "Clinton Cash" Revelations Verified by the Liberal Media
Upon the initial release of "Clinton Cash," Breitbart News compiled just 21 of the many stories in the book that were investigated and confirmed by national news outlets, such as the New York Times, Washington Post, New Yorker, and Bloomberg:
"To date, Hillary Clinton has yet to substantively answer a single question from the mountain of Clinton Cash questions that continue to pile up with each passing day.
"The result: according to Tuesday’s CNN poll, the “Clinton Cash Effect” has rendered Hillary Clinton historic new lows in her favorability with American voters.
"Below we chronicle just 21 of the myriad Clinton Cash-related revelations that have emerged since the book’s publication—all of which have been confirmed and verified as accurate by national media organizations."
Breitbart lists each scandal and provides more information on each story within the article.
- Huffington Post: Clintons Bagged at Least $3.4 Million for 18 Speeches Funded by Keystone Pipeline Banks
- New York Times: Clinton Foundation Shook Down a Tiny Tsunami Relief Nonprofit for a $500,000 Speaking Fee
- New York Magazine: Clinton Foundation “Strong-Armed” Charity Watchdog Group
- International Business Times: Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. Gave Clinton Foundation Donors Weapons Deals
- Washington Post: Clintons Hid 1,100 Foreign Donor Names in Violation of Ethics Agreement with Obama Admin.
- Vox: At Least 181 Clinton Foundation Donors Lobbied Hillary’s State Dept.
- BuzzFeed: Two of Hillary Clinton’s Top Donors Were Major Felons
- Daily Beast: Clintons’ Charity Scored Millions from Qatar and Donations from Corrupt FIFA Soccer Organization
- Associated Press: The Clintons’ Have a Secret “Pass-Through” Company—WJC, LLC
- New York Times: Hillary Funneled $10K Monthly Payments to Sidney Blumenthal Through Clinton Foundation
- New Yorker: Bill Clinton Scored a $500,000 Speech in Moscow Paid for by a Kremlin-backed Bank
- Washington Post: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Sits on the Board of a Mining Co. that Received a Coveted Haitian “Gold Exploitation Permit” that Has Only Twice Been Awarded in 50 Years. Rodham Met the Mining Executive in Charge of the Company at a Clinton Foundation Event.
- New York Times: Court Proceedings Reveal Hillary’s Brother Claimed Admits Clinton Foundation and the Clintons Are Key to His Haiti Connections
- Wall Street Journal: Clinton Foundation Violated Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Admin. By Keeping Secret a Foreign Donation of Two Million Shares of Stock from a Foreign Executive with Business Before Hillary’s State Dept.
- New York Times: Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Claims She Had No Idea Her State Dept. Was Considering Approving the Transfer of 20% of U.S. Uranium to the Russian Govt.—Even as the Clinton Foundation Bagged $145 Million in Donations from Investors in the Deal
- Bloomberg: A For-Profit University Put Bill Clinton on Its Payroll and Scored a Jump in Funding from Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. When Clinton Cash Revealed the Scheme, Bill Clinton Quickly Resigned.
- New York Times: The Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company Ian Telfer Made Secret Donations Totaling $2.35 Million to the Clinton Foundation—as Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. Approved the Transfer of 20% of All U.S. Uranium to the Russians
- Washington Post: Bill and Hillary Clinton Have Made at Least $26 Million in Speaking Fees from Entities Who Are Top Clinton Foundation Donors
- Washington Free Beacon: Former Clinton Campaign Operative-Turned-ABC News Host George Stephanopoulos Failed to Disclose His $75,000 Donation and Deep Involvement in the Clinton Foundation Before Launching an Attack Interview Against Clinton Cash Author
- CNBC: Clinton Foundation Mega Donor Frank Holmes Claimed He Sold Uranium One Before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. Approved the Russian Transfer—Despite His Company’s Own SEC Filings Proving Otherwise
- Politico: Hillary’s Foundation Accepted $1 Million from Human Rights Violator Morocco for a Lavish Event
Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with over $2 billion in donations to their foundation. This wealth was accumulated during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as US Secretary of State through lucrative speaking fees and contracts paid for by foreign companies and Clinton Foundation donors.
Help the Suffolk County Republican Committee keep Corrupt Hillary Clinton from bringing her corruption to the White House. Donate what you can to help us "Make America [and Long Island] Great Again."